27 August 2013

Update - 27th of August 2013

Photograph taken in Hong Kong in July

On Saturday, I will be going to a number of uni open days to see the courses on offer and to get an idea on what units I might take when I go to uni in the future. I'm pretty excited and I hope I can get a lot of information on the courses I am interested in. I will probably be away for the whole day so I won't be able to post any photographs until late afternoon on Saturday.

On a photography related note, I now have a Facebook page for my photography. You can visit my Facebook page through this link: Grace So Photography on Facebook. I have added a link to my Facebook page in the Links page on my blog. My Facebook will be updated when I publish new posts on my blog and I will also upload photographs on the page from time to time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis